shipping & returns
We hope you are happy with the items you purchased at Story, but if for some reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, there's no problem! You can return any item, free of charge, as long as it is unused, no damage has been caused to it and the label is still attached.
How do you return an item?
1. Israel Post - It is possible to return at the post offices, free of charge, with the attachment sticker attached to the invoice. The customer must provide the order details within the returned package so we will be able to trace the customer and refund the payment.
2. Delivery Service - Send us an email to: [email protected] with your order number, details of the item you wish to return and the reason. We will contact you within two business days and coordinate to collect the returned item. The shipping fee for collecting the item is 19 NIS.
3. Story Stores -
Returns can be made at our stores. our team will fill out a filler appendix for the order you returned and you will receive a paper copy for that. up to 14 business days you will be credited with the means of payment, and our customer service will send you a copy of the refund by email.
Please note: the returned items must be returned to the courier in the original Story cardboard box within which they were shipped.
Items can be returned within 14 days from their delivery. If requested, we will fully refund your purchase and there will be no cancellation fees (The only fee is for the delivery).
Your refund will be transferred within 14 days after Story Online receives your returned item, in accordance with the guidelines provided by credit card companies. The refund will be made under the same conditions in which the original transaction was committed (if paid in installments, the refund will also be made in installments).
* for PayPal purchases money reimbursement can only be made through the online store.
* Items purchased on sale can be returned within 5 business days only.
For any further inquiries please contact us either by phone: 03-9112318 or by email: [email protected]
The items you purchased will be delivered to you by courier within 6 business days (The day of order is not considered a business day).The delivery will be sent to the address you entered in your order (subject to the distribution regions of courier company
*The service is available Sunday through Friday
Deliveries will be distributed in the cities: Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Or Yehuda, Bat Yam, Bnei Brak, Givatayim, Giv'at Shmuel, Ganei Tikva, Hod Hasharon, Herzliya, Holon, Yehud-Monosson, Savyon, Petah Tikva, Kiryat Ono, Rishon LeTsiyon, Ramat Gan, Ramat Hasharon.
// On Sunday through Thursday - orders received by 12 pm will be sent between 3 pm and 8 pm on the same day.
// On Sunday through Wednesday - orders received after 12 pm will be sent on the next day, between 3 pm and 8 pm.
// Orders placed from Thursday at 12:01 noon to Friday at 10:00 am departed Friday between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm.
// Orders placed starting Friday at 10:01 am departed Sunday, between 3:00 and 8:00 pm.
Orders from locations outside the company's delivery regions will be sent via registered mail.
// Customers who ordered the service are responsible for providing the correct address where they will be available during the distribution hours and to remain available at the telephone number provided. Customers that the courier will not be able to reach because they are not at an address provided or not available - will not be eligible for a refund for the service.
// When customers made an order to an address outside the distribution area - The order will be sent by the shipping company in accordance with the normal delivery days.
* Regular deliveries (HFD) are made on Sundays to Thursdays, between 8AM to 6PM. Fast deliveries (GETT) are made Sundays to Thursdays, between 3PM to 8PM and on Fridays between 10AM to 3PM. For fast and efficient delivery, please enter the address at which you will be available during these times (home address / work, etc.).
* Business day is every day, except - Saturday, Friday, Sabbath days, holiday eves and holidays (Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Pesach, Shavuot, Purim, Independence Day) and Tisha B'Av.
The order day is not considered a business day.
**It will not be possible to make exchanges / returns at the Netanya Outlet Store
** Return / exchange of products in our stores will be approved once we return to full operations, and up to 30 days.
* Make sure that the address and telephone number provided upon purchase is updated so that we can effectively coordinate the delivery time.
* Story Online works with external shipping companies and therefore takes no responsibility for delays associated with these companies. You can contact us regarding any inquiries and problems at [email protected] or by phone at 03-9112318. We guarantee to do everything we possibly can to help solve your problem as fast as possible.
For any further inquiries please contact us